All public entities (trustees, village and city councils, commissioners, etc.) must publicize their meeting dates, times and places. Except in the case of an emergency meeting, The Perry County Tribune should be informed of meeting times at least two days in advance. When possible, give at least one week’s notice.
Wednesday, June 2
• Perry County commissioners meeting, 9 a.m., 212 S. Main St. lower level, New Lexington.
• Junction City Village Council meeting, 7 p.m., village hall.
Monday, June 7
• Crooksville Village Council meeting, 7 p.m., council chambers, administration building, 98 S. Buckeye St.
• New Lexington Village Council meeting, 6:30 p.m., via Zoom. Use the following link to view/join the meeting – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84048658707?pwd=RXl4Nk5rem9PeDFWT3FZVXlid0lFZz09. Meeting ID: 840 4865 8707. Passcode: 43764.
Tuesday, June 8
• Somerset Village Council meeting, 6 p.m.
Thursday, June 10
• Corning Village Council meeting, 6 p.m., village administration building.
Friday, June 11
• Coshocton-Fairfield-Licking-Perry Solid Waste District policy committee’s finance subcommittee meeting, 10 a.m., via Zoom. Meeting ID – 834 0449 6605. Passcode – 605989. For more information call the district office at 740-349-6308 or 800-845-5361.
Monday, June 14
• Perry County Park District Board of Park Commissioners meeting, 3:30 p.m., in person, outdoors, Perry County Health Department, 409 Lincoln Park Drive, New Lexington. It is recommended to bring a chair.
Wednesday, June 30
• South Central Ohio Job and Family Services executive committee meeting, 1:30 p.m., SCOJFS Chillicothe, may be virtual.