All public entities (trustees, village and city councils, commissioners, etc.) must publicize their meeting dates, times and places. Except in the case of an emergency meeting, The Perry County Tribune should be informed of meeting times at least two days in advance. When possible, give at least one week’s notice.
Wednesday, Jan. 13
• Perry County commissioners meeting, 9 a.m., by telephone conference, telephone number 1-918-221-0224, meeting ID number TBA at http://www.perrycountyohio.net/agencies-and-offices/perry-county-commissioners.
Thursday, Jan. 14
• Southern Local School District board of education, organizational meeting, 5:30 p.m., Miller High School library. Regular board of education meeting will immediately follow.
Tuesday, Jan. 19
• Thornville zoning meeting, 7 p.m., village office.
Monday, Jan. 18
New Lexington village council meeting, 6:30 p.m., via Zoom. For more information visit http://www.newlexington.org/.
Wednesday, Jan. 20
• Perry Township trustees meeting, 7:30 p.m., township hall.
• Perry County District Library, board meeting, 4:30 pm. main library, 117 S Jackson Street, New Lexington. Meeting are open to the public. If you would rather join via conference call please call (740) 618-2260, use the PIN: 1111, and follow the prompts.
• Somerset village council meeting, 6 p.m., courthouse and via Zoom and Facebook live.
Monday, Jan. 25
• Thornville village council, regular meeting, 7 p.m., village office.