All public entities (trustees, village and city councils, commissioners, etc.) must publicize their meeting dates, times and places. Except in the case of an emergency meeting, The Perry County Tribune should be informed of meeting times at least two days in advance. When possible, give at least one week’s notice.
Wednesday, Feb. 17
• Perry County District Library board, 4:30 p.m., main library, 117 S Jackson St., New Lexington. If you would rather join via conference call please call (740) 618-2260, use the PIN: 1111, and follow the prompts.
• Perry County commissioners meeting, 9 a.m., 212 S. Main St. Lower Level — New Lexington.
Thursday, Feb. 18
• Northern Local Schools board of education meeting, 6:30 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 22
• Thornville village council meeting, 7 p.m., village office.
• New Lexington Schools board of education, organizational meeting, New Lexington Middle School Media Center, 2549 Panther Drive, New Lexington, and electronic means.
Tuesday, Feb. 23
• Somerset village council meeting, 6 p.m..