Judge Tina M. Boyer
Judge Tina M. Boyer
• Robert LeForce was convicted of vandalism , a third-degree felony, and assault, a fourth-degree felony. He was sentenced to 24 months in prison, and ordered to pay court costs.
• David Skinner was convicted of failure to register, a fourth-degree felony. He was sentenced to 62 days in jail; ordered to perfor 100 hours of community service and undergo drug and alcohol treatment, and pay court costs; and placed on three years probation.
• Alan Hreha was convicted of aggravated possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony. He was ordered to perform 100 hours of community service, pay court costs, an attend and successfully complete a community-based correctional facility; and he was placed on three years probation.
• Michael Thompson violated probation for aggravated assault, a fourth-degree felony. He was ordered to pay court costs, and to continue to attend and successfully complete the full STAR program, grief counseling and mental health counseling.
• Michael Cochran II violated probation for possession of heroin, a third-degree felony, and operating a vehicle with a hidden compartment used to transport a controlled substance, a fourth-degree felony. He was ordered to pay court costs, and to continue to attend and successfully complete the Phoenix Center residential program, their transitional programs and their sober living program.
• Mikah Blevens pled guilty to aggravated possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered, and a sentencing hearing will be set.
Kent Helser and Melissa Jankovich Helser
Sign up with
Thank you .
Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in.
Check your email for details.
Sign in with
Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password.
An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account.
Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in.
A receipt was sent to your email.