Judge Tina M. Boyer
• Defendant Valerie Lewis pled guilty to aggravated possession of drugs, a third-degree felony, and permitting drug abuse, a fifth-degree felony. A presentence investigation was ordered with a sentence hearing to be set.
• For violating probation for one counts of aggravated possession of drugs, a third-degree felony, the defendant Orlando Wilson was sentenced to 18 months in prison, ordered to pay court costs, and had community control revoked.
• For violating probation one one count each of aggravated possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony, and possession of heroin, a fourth-degree felony, defendant Mary Harvey. was sentenced to 17 months in prison.
Divorces and Dissolutions
• Dissolution granted: Creedence Milner and Jewel Milner.
• Dissolution granted: Carrie Glanemann and Jerry Glanemann, Jr.
• Divorce granted: Cheniece Levan and Jeremy Levan